Denny’s Listens survey Rules:
- The participant should be 18 years old or more.
- User should be the permanent resident of the United States.
- One person can take only one survey.
- The receipt should be no older than a week.
Denny’s Listens survey Requirements:
- A bill or a receipt from your recent last visit.
- An active internet connection or Wi-fi connection.
- Knowledge of Spanish, Dutch or English.
- A smartphone/a tablet
Denny’s Listens survey Steps/ Procedure:
- Go to the Denny’s Listens survey page and click on the official link.
- Shift between the Dutch, Spanish, and English languages according to your preference.
- On the welcome page, you’ll have to type the date, time, and restaurant number on your receipt.
- You will also be asked about the Denny’s Listens survey code. Press START to begin the survey.
- Assess your overall satisfaction based on the latest visit.
- Indicate the order type by choosing among the options.
- Gauge your approval of specific elements in the restaurant including the food and the staff.
- Given all that you have witnessed, assess the probability that you will return within the month.
- Virtually the whole menu will be listed. Check everything that was included in your order.
- They are particularly interested in your level of satisfaction with their burgers. Provide your honest opinion.
- More specific questions will be asked on the next page. Indicate your satisfaction level with the size of the item, its appearance, its value, its taste, and its packaging. Indicate the likelihood that you’ll buy it again.
- Describe your companions in a general sense and indicate how you learned about the Denny’s Listens survey.
- Answer the classification questions.
- Explain your ratings in greater depth.
- Get your validation code and use it accordingly.
- Denny’s Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey Link: www.dennyslistens.com
- Denny’s Official Site: www.dennys.com
Denny’s is a full-service pancake house/coffee shop/fast casual family restaurant chain. Unlike many other restaurant chains, Denny’s does not close on holidays or nights, except when required by law. Denny’s is known for always being open, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert around the clock.